I received a response after sharing what Beauregarde Bittner was able to decode from the previous message. I must...

I received a response after sharing what Beauregarde Bittner was able to decode from the previous message.  I must say, I'm a little bit paranoid now.  The picture overlay, though it has filters on it, I'm fairly certain it is me. I'm also fairly certain that both Matt Stevenson and Jaime Quinonez were there with me, this was on the Mission Day just after Obsidian Seattle.  I think we may have all been being surveilled that day... probably because of the arrowheads, but maybe that has led to something else.  I'm really not sure what to think.
Project Isthmus Operation Essex 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmmZZ46ZCuU

Comments

  1. Seems like there's a hidden glyph meaning here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This message include seven words well known as glyph meanings, three that are almost textbook glyph translations, and several that suggest glyphs.

    XM, More, Consequence(s), All, Withdraw(al), Difficult(y), Help, Hide, Struggle, You

    Words that I noticed but aren't strict translations include drought, people, absence, Natur(al), looking.

    Notice XM is used in the opening line, but thereafter it is referred to as exotic matter.

    Transcription:
    The XM drought has more consequences than people know. All sensitive will notice the absence of exotic matter. They will experience symptoms ranging from difficulty sleeping to depression to psychotic fits. While power cubes may help those with scanners, natural sensitives are most at risk. It will make them obvious for those looking to identify them for nefarious purposes. Hide your struggle. Watch for those who watch you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you identify the location of this photo more specifically Jeff Meaders​?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe it was at...
    47°37'01.0"N 122°21'30.5"W
    I had gone to this beach on Mission Day as Matt Stevenson said he had stashed something there while doing GoRuck Stealth, supposedly the folks got into the water there.  If I recall, I think Jaime Quinonez was there as well.  This was a beach just down from the Olympic Scultpture park... we went there are part of mission day for Seattle... though I think getting whatever was hidden there was also a reason...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project Isthmus and November Lima Team Up For Some Special Missions, With Prizes! (Day 4 / Release 4 Thread)

Title