The box Susanna Moyer brought to Seattle

The box Susanna Moyer brought to Seattle

As many of you know, I was chosen by the Enlightened community to be the guardian of the key that Sebastian P Sulino and the team in Italy secured. I kept it with me, secured in a hidden wallet in my breast pocket (with a few extra security measures in place) through the 16 hours of GORUCK Stealth and Urban that we did.  I'm not entirely sure, but I suspect its not a complete coincidence that at that same time, in that same AO, flint dille encountered some... trouble...

Since then, I've been flooded with questions. Well, I guess not questionS, but rather one single question - "What was in the box?!" It's not that simple - I can't fully explain why.

Let me start with what I can at this time. I have for you Project Isthmus and Operation Essex fans some further pictures of the box and event last night.

Further information will follow... I hope...

Edgar Allan Wright Andrew Krug Linda B 












Comments

  1. Wow, good job Matt Stevenson​, i hope the contents can be used to advance the cause of The Enlightened

    ReplyDelete
  2. Res wins team race.. Gets rules 4% faster than public release.
    Enl wins second team race... Gets empty box.
    #Legit

    ReplyDelete
  3. On another note I hope your adventure to Sea was awesome and that you met many cool people.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project Isthmus and November Lima Team Up For Some Special Missions, With Prizes! (Day 4 / Release 4 Thread)

Title