So, something weird happened today.

So, something weird happened today. I was going to ignore it, but I've decided not to. While I was out doing errands, a man in a trench coat and a fedora pulled low stopped me on the street. He said, "Look to New York this weekend." Then he was gone before I could ask him any questions. He seemed familiar. I can't place him though. What do you think it means?

[Update: PAC referred to this in his latest post (last paragraph) and confirmed that it was not him who contacted me, but recommended keeping an ear to the ground: http://investigate.ingress.com/2016/11/02/sumoya-beneath-the-waves/]

flint dille Operation Essex Ingress Matt Stevenson Jaime Quinonez Hank Johnson John Hanke H. Richard Loeb Linda Besh Andrew Krug #ViaNoir

Comments

  1. maybe H. Richard Loeb? idk....only guy I know who wears a fedora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didnt happen to have a silver briefcase with him did he?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edgar Allan Wright did say that attaining his medal might bring certain attention to you. This might be what he meant. Good for the investigation, but be careful out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exactly what I was thinking, Cesar. It's why I passed it on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Edgar didn't say anything to me. I'm sure Cesar is referring to a post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Careful out there, Jennifer Brozek​. Too much attention could be fatal if it comes from the wrong personalities

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look to New York!... What's your location...? N, could you capture whatever u See, somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I first started playing a strange guy in a long trenchcoat and hat came by me but didn't speak. I noticed him because it was all dark brown grayish and his face kinda blended in with it. He was very out of place and tall and walked off in a strange direction. It always stuck with me because he was so out of the ordinary.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project Isthmus and November Lima Team Up For Some Special Missions, With Prizes! (Day 4 / Release 4 Thread)

Title