Hello agents!

Originally shared by Ishira “Glyph Hunter” Tsubasa

Hello agents! I have a special request/challenge from another agent I would like to see if we could do. Can I get a member of each faction at each of the shards and glyph the portal, at the same time. Then flip the portal and repeat? This is an experiment to see what Glyphs will come from the shards for Investigations and I would appreciate it if I could glyph sequences from the shards as I do not have a shard close to my location at this time.

Thabk you Melissa​​ for the challenge ;)

Ingress​​​ John Hanke​​​ Edgar Allan Wright​​​ flint dille​​​ Andrew Krug​​​ H. Richard Loeb​​​ Stein Lightman​​​ Operation Essex​​​ Project Lycaeum​​​ Project Isthmus​​​ #exo5 #ingress #glyphstudies #xf #glyphjournal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Isthmus and November Lima Team Up For Some Special Missions, With Prizes! (Day 4 / Release 4 Thread)

Title