Thank you all!!!!!


Thank you all!!!!!

Originally shared by Ishira “Glyph Hunter” Tsubasa

2 years ago during the #obsidian anomaly I finally got the courage to pitch an idea to the investigation groups Project Isthmus and Operation Essex . At the time glyphs had been put on the obsidian arrowheads and the question was brought up what do we know about Glyphs? There was a lot of older data but nothing was too recent and I was a newbie investigator who was fascinated with the glyph sequences that I saw were changing during anomalies.

So I asked if anyone ever tracked their sequences and would be interested in joining a project with me. I was already starting to track my own glyphs but I wanted something more public and needed help gathering more sequences. There were so many questions about how sequences were given to us as agents and i aimed to answer as many of those questions as possible with the help of not just one faction but both. I was truly humbled by the amount of people that were willing to help me in this project. You guys turn the journal into something I could never have dreamed!

Today marks the day that investigations not only supported my idea but contributed and allowed the journal to flourish. Today is not just a prideful day for me but for every glypher that contributed to this journal! You all are what made this journal the force of data that it is and I look forward to what Prime has in-store for us. There have been so many accomplishments with this journal, so many moments of happiness. I truly am blessed to have the support I have had and I will do my best to continue this project.

I love you all, thank you so much.

Ingress John Hanke Edgar Allan Wright Stein Lightman flint dille H. Richard Loeb #glyphstudies #glyphjournal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Isthmus and November Lima Team Up For Some Special Missions, With Prizes! (Day 4 / Release 4 Thread)

Title