I would like to congratulate Matt Stevenson​​ and Jennifer Brozek​ ​for being present at the anomaly, Matt in...

I would like to congratulate Matt Stevenson​​ and Jennifer Brozek​ ​for being present at the anomaly, Matt in particular for obtaining the box that Susanna Moyer​​ possessed. Like so many others, I implore you Matt to publicly release the contents of the box as soon as you are able to do so-I believe what lies inside will no doubt be of great importance to the Investigative community.

In the meantime, I am aware that the ENL claimed the majority of the #Obsidian Anomalies, leaving them in a position to possibly win the series.

I'm hoping tomorrow to possibly have a question to pose to this community. For now, like the rest of us, I'll wait and see what implications rise from the events that unfolded yesterday.

Comments

  1. Mustafa Said​ thank you so much! But the real credit goes to Italy Enlightened, can't thank them enough and feel very fortunate to be chosen as the final steward of the key. Expect more info on the contents to come out today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project Isthmus and November Lima Team Up For Some Special Missions, With Prizes! (Day 4 / Release 4 Thread)

Title