Septicycle 2016.46


Originally shared by Mario Valenzuela II (Relique)

Septicycle 2016.46
Begin. Message. Create. (Potential.) Destiny

This is an interesting message to start this project, however, it was the products of multiple uses of a list algorithm that produced several confusing sequences.

When I created this row of stamps, the fourth glyph inadvertently became corrupt which caused me to paint on the last calibration point. If I had not created this fix, the glyph for POTENTIAL would have been changed to BARRIER and the resulting sequence would have stated: Begin. Message. Create. Barrier. Destiny.

These two distinct messages makes me wonder about this project since this message may be a hint to some deeper meaning behind shaper glyph sequences and their ability to interact with our (potential) destiny by maybe creating an obstacle from our achieving it.

I am interested in seeing what sequence is created when I run the generator after the beginning of Septicycle 2016.47. By then I should have some ground rules in place for each sequence I create and how I would treat corrupt glyphs.

What are your thoughts?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Isthmus and November Lima Team Up For Some Special Missions, With Prizes! (Day 4 / Release 4 Thread)

Title