I'm not sure what to think right now.

Originally shared by Ishira “Glyph Hunter” Tsubasa

I'm not sure what to think right now.... I've noticed a Black Van around a lot lately, but ive always laughed at the thought it would be "Them".... I just thought it was my mind playing with me, my paranoia getting a bit too much of me, but....

Then this showed up.... The mention of something ive never shared was enough for to believe this and the contents of this envelope have a name that has definitely been on our minds....

The mention of glyphs in here has me excited... What is the importance of this map? I was given no instruction of what to do with these pieces, they were just handed to me... Trusted to me.... They must know i was going to share it. I am an Investigator to my core. Pieces to the puzzles being put together, i hope together we will figure this out.

One final piece, an arrowhead.... Did they know that #Obsidian was when i joined investigations? That this was when everything changed for me.... Its a small piece, but something that reminds me of when i first started my journey.

Ingress Andrew Krug Flint Dille Operation Essex Project Isthmus Project Lycaeum Edgar Allan Wright H. Richard Loeb John E Henderson Hank Johnson #glyphstudies #ingress #Morpheus #passagetoOsiris






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Isthmus and November Lima Team Up For Some Special Missions, With Prizes! (Day 4 / Release 4 Thread)

Title